Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jewelry!


I'm so glad I can finally put this up here! I've been working on this for a good, solid month now and I am so happy and thankful that I can finally share my jewelry with you!

Long story short, I quickly discovered that my 'work wear' attire didn't quite reflect my personality the way I wished it could. Fox shaped purses and shirts with funky cats on them really don't mesh well with power suits and smart skirts. So, in quest to ever stay true to myself and my own style, I started making jewelry. I've created basic jewelry for years but never anything as intricate as what you see below. I'm super excited to share this with you because these pieces really are a reflection of who I am. I hope you like them!
Golden Dragonfly Necklace

Autumn Leaves Necklace

Vintage Filigree Ring





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! How fun to be able to wear such an awesome reflection of your creativity and of you!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm really excited about them, I never thought I would like making jewelry as much as I do and it really is pretty neat to be able to wear jewelry that you made!

      Delete