Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday's Top Pick

Image from http://www.vtwonen.nl/


So, if you know me, you know that I A) love plants and flowers and B) have cats who love to eat said plants and flowers. This has meant never having plants in the house and coming up with elaborate ways to bring plants indoors for the winter (read: cold, dark garage) and to start seeds while the ground is still frozen (again read: cold, dark garage).

I've always wanted a way to have plants indoors and keep them safe, without having to keep my cats out of an entire room.

Recently I found this wonderful DIY tutorial on how to create hanging rope shelves, which could definitely work for my needs as long as I keep the shelves high enough that the cats can't jump up to them.

So, I'll do a little more Googling, but I think I could make this work. I'll keep you up to date on the progress and, hopefully, success, of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment