Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Book of One's Own


Since we are a week into April, I thought now would be a good time to mention that I've decided to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo this month. I'm attempting to use it to jump start a story that I started writing two years ago. I've set my goal to be 30,000 words by the end of this month. So far I'm terribly behind, with photoshoots and editing taking up most of my not-at-"real"-work-time. But I'm hoping this upcoming weekend I can have a marathon writing session and get back on track. This weekend was pretty much written off (pun intended!) due to some weird back and lung issues all happening at the same time. But if you're also participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this month, or you just want to keep track of how I'm doing, you can find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment