Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday's Top Pick

I was told many moons ago that once I started working at Second Chance, my work wardrobe would suffer a slow and painful death. My carefully planned outfits with coordinating accessories would slowly fade into tattered jeans and threadbare t-shirts. I mentally sword that it would never happen to me, that since a part of my job was dealing with the public and asking for money, I would always strive to look my best. Yeah. That lasted maybe a couple of months.

But now I've stumbled across an amazing site for a visual person like me. It allows me to quickly and easily see how articles of clothing and accessories go together for a beautiful, polished finished look. This is an idea for work clothing that I just quickly created on Polyvore.


Creamy Mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment