Sunday, January 8, 2012

Catawba Cat Heart

Mr. Catawba in a Promotional Shot

I know I haven't been posting on here as much lately and for that I apologize. I have been busy volunteering with Second Chance Pet Adoptions (go visit them here) in attempts to improve my resume and land a "real" job. 

Anywho, that handsome fella you see up above is Catawba, Second Chance's resident center cat. He has been with Second Chance for what seems like forever and he is a really cool cat... except for the fact that he doesn't like other animals, including cats, or children or even people, some days. He sometimes has a bit of anxiety issues and can very well have moments where you are petting him and then you find out that he really wanted you to stop petting him by way of teeth or claws. But other than that, he's pretty awesome.

But I've been good. Really good. And by that I mean I haven't flooded my blog with the roughly 300 Second Chance animal pictures I have taken in the past two months. ;)

And I promise, more print-worthy, non-animal pictures are on their way!

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment