Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tuesday's Top Pick

I didn't forget, I promise! :) I was just at work all day and by the time I got home last night I was too tired to do this. So, here you go!

Pink Rose Headband


I find it amusing that here in the heart of North Carolina, we haven't had much of a winter so far. In fact, the past two days have been the coldest so far, having highs of 37 and 44. Prior to that we had highs in the 60's and 70's. So given this mild winter we have been having, which to be honest feels more like spring than winter, I find it amusing that I catch myself longing for early Spring. The time of the year where their is still a bit of a bite in the mornings but as the day goes on, the sun warms everything with her golden hues. The time of the year where you see the birds starting to migrate back north (Robins!) and the crocus are popping their heads up out of the ground, while the daffodils and irises are starting to send their shoots up. And so, in honor of me missing that time of year, I have been scrounging through Etsy (like always, I know!) and finding objects like the one you see above, which just screams at me early spring. 

If you would like to see more like the headband above, check out Roltinica's shop (she lives in Russia!).

No comments:

Post a Comment