Sunday, January 29, 2012

Little Printer

It just occurred to me that I never shared with you the awesomeness that I stumbled across a few weeks ago: Little Printer.




This little printer is just too cute for words. It prints out news, puzzles and social media feeds for you in a daily newspaper format. The only downside I see of is that is creating environmental waste (paper) BUT let's say you use this paper as your daily note taking scribble paper instead of a post-it that you write things on, then things equal out. :)

What are you thoughts on this? Is it something you would consider using?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is outrageously cute. I would send people little messages for it to print out all the time! And I love that it always comes back to the little face!

    Not sure if I'd actually get one... the paper waste is a worry. But, like you said, if you used it for notes and stuff then maybe it would be okay! It is awfully, awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so tempting to get one, though? I'm with you in that I'm not sure if I'll get one but still. SO. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete